- Compassionate Parenting Workshops
- Guided Practice group for studying the book Nonviolent Communication – A Language of Life
- Group meetings/workshops for expats
If you are interested in any of these, don’t hesitate to mail me at: marijke (at) fulfillmentcoaching.net.
What is Personal Coaching?
You meet your coach in a peaceful environment where dialogue and training exercises give you new insights and inspiration. During a first intake session we will determine your main coaching question. Between the coaching sessions you reflect on your development and you practice new behavior. At the end of the coaching process you will have a deeper understanding of your behavior, feelings and needs and you will be ready to take the next step.
Some methods used at fulfillment coaching are:
- Nonviolent Communication (of Marshall Rosenberg);
- Rational Emotive Therapy (working with your logical and illogical thoughts);
- Core Qualities (of Daniel Ofman) and
- Exercises to relax, to connect with yourself and your values.
The starting point is that all the answers and strengths are within yourself, and you can make use of both these inner sources, as well as outside sources. We will work towards a harmony between the different levels of your question/situation; dealing with your thoughts, emotions, physical circumstances, behavior, what you are up to in life and your relationships.